Andrew T. Peceimer
Senior Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Coldwell Banker Commercial
1575 Bayshore Highway · Suite 100
Burlingame, CA 94010
<< click here for downloadable version of Andrew’s Resume >>
Summary of Qualifications
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and sales skills
- National leader in commercial real estate sales and leasing
- Strong ability in personnel interviewing, training, and motivating
- Ability to achieve immediate and long-term goals and meet operational deadlines
- Experience in portfolio management of multi-family, industrial, office, and retail properties with value in excess of 100 Million Dollars
Led the financial and acquisition efforts of a turnaround company, improved its financial condition and positioned it for sale, which was the critical objective of this interim position. Responsible for the treasury, public reporting, acquisitions and investor relations activities of the organization. Directed the accounting and administration staff.
- Sold and leased over Two Billion Dollars of commercial property.
- Responsible for the closing of approximate 2,000 real estate transactions.
- Personally owns approximately 40 million dollars of income property
- Consistently in top 1% of income producing agents in Coldwell Banker Commercial.
- Successfully negotiated 25-year lease with Avis on an 86,00 ft. facility valued at more than $26M
Westbay Commercial Real Estate
1991 to 2001
- Responsible for revenue of approximately 3 million dollars per year
- Listed as the fastest growing privately held commercial real estate company
- Frequent guest speaker on commercial real estate investment at the College of San Mateo
- Personally trained 30 college graduates to successfully sell and lease commercial property
Commercial Real Estate Agent
1988 to 1991
- 1990 Top producing real estate agent Blickman Turkus, Burlingame , CA office.
- 1989 Rookie of the year Blickman Turkus Palo Alto, CA office
- Contact Information: Phone: 650.344.4300 x315 Business Fax: 650.344.4311 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Arts in History, University of California, Berkeley
Honors, Awards, and Special Recognition
- 2015 Top Producing Broker (Platinum Award)
- 2014 Top Producing Broker (Platinum Award)
- 2013 Top Producing Broker (Platinum Award)
- 2012 Top Producing Broker (Gold Award)
- 2011 CoStar Power Broker of the Year (San Francisco Peninsula)
- 2011 Top Producing Broker (Gold Award)
- 2010 Top Producing Broker (Gold Award)
- 2009 Top Producing Broker (Silver Award)
- 2008 Top Producing Broker (Bronze Award)
- 2007 Top Producing Broker (Platinum Award)
- 2006 Top Producing Broker (Gold Award)
- 2005 Top Producing Broker (Gold Award).
- 2004 Top Producing Broker (Gold Award).
- 2003 Top Producing Broker (Platinum Award), 2003 Coldwell Banker Commercial
- 2002 Circle of Distinction Coldwell Banker Commercial (top1% of more than 3,000 Coldwell Banker Commercial brokers nationwide